If you are a professional willing to volunteer your time to assist Nisa Homes, please read the Volunteering Policy & Procedures carefully before filling out the application form, both found below.
Thank you and we look forward to having you join the team!
Current volunteer opportunities:
1. Counsellor in Windsor, ON: Provide one-on-one and group peer to peer counselling to our residents.
2. Case Worker: Assist our residents in applying for services including housing, social assistance, food programs etc. Meeting with them on a weekly basis to work on their case and ensure they are on track to achieve their goals.
3. Program Coordinator: Plan and facilitate activities for women and children at the house.
4. Volunteer Coordinator: Manage volunteers, intake, schedule, arising issues and appreciation.
5. Social Media Coordinator: Assist in managing our social media presence which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our blog. This includes finding and/or creating content such as blog posts, interesting articles and images related to women empowerment.